This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible. It is intended that:
- The website works in as many web browsers as possible including access disability browsers. Disability browsers are browsers that are adapted to help people with disabilities - browsers such as speech and Braille browsers.
- The content of the site has been written to include as many people as possible.
- The language used has been as plain and jargon free as we could manage.
The standard font size is relatively small - if you want to increase the font-size, use the options in your browser:
- On Internet Explorer, choose View> Text size>larger.
- On Firefox, choose View>Zoom In.
Similar options are present on other browsers.